In 10 Years we’ve gone from this…
And become this…
And it’s all down to these…
Some of these friendly faces have been at Marketing Delivery for a whopping 8 years, with others being new, 2017, additions.
We’ve decided to take a few moments to ask the team what makes Marketing Delivery a fantastic company to work for.
What is the one thing you like about Marketing Delivery?
- Simon Penny, Operations Director ‘Being with a company that is going places.’
- Sophie Blackburn, Account Assistant ‘The open and friendly environment.’
- Louis Barker, SQL Developer ‘Fantastic team of highly skilled professionals.’
- Claire Summerton, Account Manager ‘The fact we think outside the box for our clients.’
- Paul Goldstraw, SQL Developer ‘Our friendly working environment.’
- Molly Prince, Account Assistant ‘I LOVE how being a smaller company allows us all to build up relationships and work closely together.’
- Lee Burgess, Account Executive ‘The feeling of being a total team inside of work and out!’
- Gee Kettle, Social Media Executive ‘The guaranteed career progression.’
- Sara Crosbie, Account Manager ‘The strong team working ethos and everyone’s enthusiasm to help and support.’
- Jim Groome, Web Developer ‘I like that my job involves learning lots of new techniques and practices.’
- Gareth Randall, Project Manager ‘Working for a company that is always moving forwards.’
- Andy Barton, Group Account Director ‘Our continuing quest to better use technology for marketing solutions to business challenges.’