This is an exciting time to join the team at Marketing Delivery. We are a growing business and this role has been created as the result of new business success.
Reporting to the Group Account Director, this role is client-facing, looking after up to 100 car dealerships in the M4 corridor area including South Wales, the South West and across to East Anglia.
The role is field-based, although regular visits to our lovely offices is encouraged!
The successful applicant will:
- Be the primary client contact for your key clients.
- Work closely with the Account Directors / Senior Account Managers to identify requirements and opportunities for your key clients.
- Drive business growth through existing clients, developing a proactive action plan through regular contact.
- Produce and monitor accurate and clear forecasting.
- Work closely with the team to project manage work, liaising with the creative and development teams.
- Monitor project progress to ensure timely delivery.
- Demonstrate expertise in the operation of digital software and systems such as email software, CMS and standard office systems such as Excel and Word.
The most important part is to be a people person, be well organized and be the kind of person who “gets stuff done”.
You may currently be working as a Marketing Executive at a car dealership, you may work for a digital agency with clients in automotive or you may be manufacturer based and fancy life on the road.
If you are excited by what you have seen here and would like to know more, please get in touch.